If you’re looking to buy a French property, you are most likely to require some sort of mortgage finance to buy it, whether that be in the UK or France.
We searched for months looking for a good quality Mortgage broker who shares our ‘customer service’ ethos that we’d be comfortable with recommending to our clients. We’d all but given up when we discovered this lovely company.
French Mortgage Direct is an independent registered mortgage broker, based in France, with over 10 years experience arranging mortgages for international clients worldwide.
You’ll be well looked after and will speak directly with expert brokers, well versed in arranging French mortgages for all sorts of clients buying all over France. So you can be sure that you are in good hands.
Talking to an independent mortgage broker will help you in many ways:
- Establishing your budget before you travel to visit properties
- Helping you decide which would be the best option for you: UK equity release or French mortgage
- Handling the entire paperwork trail with the mortgage lenders on your behalf, as well as arranging insurance, opening bank accounts etc.
- Saving you money and time by ensuring that you benefit from the best interest rates and most suitable mortgage products from an extensive panel of lenders for your requirements
- Pre-qualifying you before you make an offer therefore putting you in a stronger position to negotiate
- Holding your hands throughout the process, providing you with advice and guidance to make the purchase run as smoothly as possible
- Liaising with all necessary parties on your behalf (estate agents, notaries etc)
A broker will not cost you anything upfront as it is forbidden in France for mortgage brokers to charge an up front fee.
A small broker fee is only payable upon successful completion of the mortgage, so no mortgage no fee.
For more information or for a no obligation chat, please contact French Mortgage Direct:
(this form goes straight to them, to be sure you receive a prompt response)
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org ‘ subject=’Chez de Chez Properties – Mortgage Enquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Contact Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
CALL: (from UK) 0800 530 0673
(from elsewhere): 0033 (0) 4 37 06 53 82